Superior Trading Co. (Chinese Imports) Rose Soap

Superior Trading Rose Soap 2.80 ozI found a bar of this at a flea market ages ago and finally got around to using it. I can't even tell you how thrilled I am to be able to get more of it! It smells so nice, and the gentle scent of roses lingers on my skin for a few hours after showering. I absolutely LOVE it.

This is such a wonderful deal that I came out smelling like roses. Great product especially since Yardley doesn't promote its rose soap as individual bars anymore.

Buy Superior Trading Co. (Chinese Imports) Rose Soap Now

I love rose soaps, lotions and potions, but I'm particular about the scent. I like a true rose scent that doesn't smell artificial. This is one of my new favorites. Lovely, lingering rose scent without being too heavy or over-powering. Has a nice feel to it, light, pure and gentle.

Read Best Reviews of Superior Trading Co. (Chinese Imports) Rose Soap Here

Small easy to handle bar. Soap has a strong rose smell and lathers very well. Price is very economical. All natural ingredients are a plus. I rotate this with my sulfur soap and am happy with the smoothing and cleaning performance of both. Manufactured in the ROC. If you love the smell of roses give this one a try. You wont be disappointed.

Want Superior Trading Co. (Chinese Imports) Rose Soap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment