Dr. Bronner's Castile Liquid Soap Organic Lavender Gal

Dr. Bronner's Castile Liquid Soap Organic Lavender GalThere are only two products in my bathroom. Bronner's and coconut oil. I shower, brush my teeth, shampoo with Bronner's, and condition with coconut oil.

Better, healthier and less expensive than the dozen products it replaces.

I know a man eho even used it to brush his teeth but I don't go that far! It replaces everything else.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Castile Liquid Soap Organic Lavender Gal Now

Great stuff, will cut just about any oil, grime, or stain from fabric or your person. Also, doesn't bleach out fabrics or dry out your skin or hair, nor will it leave greasy, waxy residue. It's a little pricey but is hard to beat. It's cheaper here than in any store that I've seen it in, at least for this amount. Compared to usually only being able find it in a quart size, at most.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Castile Liquid Soap Organic Lavender Gal Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment