Sulfur Soap with Lanolin (4 pack)

Sulfur Soap with LanolinI used sulfur soap for itchy skin and I worked very well, I bought several supplies until my skin problem cleared up

I read the review and thought it will help to reduce my acne. I ordered 2 soaps and couldn't wait to use it. After taking shower with this soap, I felt dizzy and tired. My body started to sweat and my lips are numb. I then went online check for any side-effects and turned out indeed it has a few. Please check with your doctor before using it for whole body wash. I trashed my soaps.

Buy Sulfur Soap with Lanolin (4 pack) Now

When I use this product as directed along with medication from the Dermatologist, it reduces the acne noticeably. It does not burn the skin.

Read Best Reviews of Sulfur Soap with Lanolin (4 pack) Here

This soap is a great treatment option for anyone suffering from acne or irritated skin. I've been using this soap in the shower for a few weeks now, and I can definitely see a difference. My pores are smaller and aren't as clogged looking, and my skin overall looks healthier. My skin is sensitive and easily irritated, so I tend to have red areas on my face, particuarly around my hairline. After a few weeks of using this soap, however, those red irritated areas are pretty much gone, and I have a lot less blackheads.

I gave the soap 4 stars rather than 5 because you do have to be careful using it. If any soap suds get in your eyes, the sulfur does sting and will hurt. Sulfur is also extremely drying, so I'm finding that if I use the soap every night, my skin will peel in the mornings and appear dry. Thus, I use it every other night, and use a moisturizing soap on the other days so that my face doesn't dry out too much.

Still, sulfur is a much better treatment option than benzyl peroxide products. Those are irritating chemicals that overly dry your skin, making your oil glands overcompensate and create MORE oil, leading to a nasty cycle of treatment. Sulfur, on the other hand, is a natural anti-bacterial and has properties that slough off dead skin cells, so it's actually fighting the main causes of acne!

Overall, a good soap for a great price just don't use it every night!

Want Sulfur Soap with Lanolin (4 pack) Discount?

Been using and keep reordering. This soap works for me, so I do not plan to stop using it.

Recommend if you have sensitive and/or problem skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment