Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Natural Bar Soap, Lavender, 5 Ounce

Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Natural Bar Soap, Lavender, 5 OunceI love this soap. It smells wonderful when I use it in the shower and makes my skin feel so soft. I have

sensitive skin and suffer from eczema at times and this soap really feels great when I use it.

I don't like soaps with too much fragrance. At first, I thought this would be too much for me, but since it rinses off well, it does not leave too much lingering fragrance on my skin. I've already repurchased this item.

Buy Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Natural Bar Soap, Lavender, 5 Ounce Now

Ordered this at the recommendation of a friend. Glad I listened to him. Nice emollient soap. I chose the lavendar scent.

Read Best Reviews of Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Natural Bar Soap, Lavender, 5 Ounce Here

I first purchased this at the Vermont Country Store when we visited a couple of summers ago and have been looking for it ever since.

Want Canus Vermont Goat's Milk Natural Bar Soap, Lavender, 5 Ounce Discount?

Wow, Wow, Wow. This is some of the nicest smelling, high quality soap I have used in a long time. The lavender scent is magnificent and transports you to another space. The soap is very very soft and makes my skin feel supple. I highly recommend this soap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment