Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 5.2 oz (150 ml), New Formulation

Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 5.2 oz, New FormulationI am almost 70 and have been shaving for a long time. Have tried shaving with different kinds of lather and over the years have come to prefer the lather made with shaving soap and a brush. I bought Proraso shaving soap some time ago as a filler item to bring my order over 25.00 to get free shipping. Just finished my old soap and tried this today for the first time, and what a delight. Immediately liked the cover and shaving was like I had put a new blade in my razor it shaved so smoothly. In addition it has a pleasant masculine smell and noted a slight tingle on my skin. I am hooked and have added it to my wishlish to add to my next order.

I've been using shaving soaps for a few years now. I find them to be significantly more cost effective than foams or gels. They also give a better quality shave over those others. As far as soaps I've used many different brands, but this one gives a better quality shave overall. I want to be clear that the menthol and eucalyptus scents are very subtle about what you'd get if you smelled a eucalyptus leaf. They're not overpowering, even in steam, and it lathers quite thick and smooth. This comes as a whipped soap, not a puck, so it's also easier to build up a lather out of it.

The shave itself will be as close as you want to make it, as long as you use the right razor. For the absolute best I recommend a safety razor like Merkur, but that's up to you. You'll also want to use a badger brush for the correct lathering and application, but again, that's up to you.

Highly recommended for the best possible shave.

Buy Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 5.2 oz (150 ml), New Formulation Now

This was the first time I have used shaving soap and this is better than I expected, I get a close shave, it lathers very well and leaves my face feeling and smelling great. I have had this product for about a month and shave every other day and it doesn't even seem like I am making a dent in this product.

Read Best Reviews of Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 5.2 oz (150 ml), New Formulation Here

I decided to try the Proraso Soap Cup since I liked their shaving cream so much (the kind that is in the tube). I am much more happy with the soap cup. Used with a badger brush, I am not sure when this stuff will run out. You only need to put a little on the end of your brush and it will lather up very nicely on your face and will last for 3 passes.

Proraso has a great eucalyptus scent and it feels good on your face. It rinses off clean and does not dry out your skin.

It may cost more than what you would pay for a regular soap puck, but I think it is well worth it.

Want Proraso Shaving Soap, Eucalyptus & Menthol, 5.2 oz (150 ml), New Formulation Discount?

Even if I was still using a cartridge razor, I would still use this instead of the canned stuff.

You won't get a better cream out of a can, period. This stuff smells amazing, and is cool on your face while you shave. When you lather on another layer for a second shave, your freshly shaved skin will say thank you for another layer. Your beard (if you have a goatee or beard that you shave around) will hold this scent for a while after your shave, and that's fantastic too).

I've been shaving with this for around three weeks now, and can barely see the level change in the container.

The stuff in there is great--it's not hard, but is like a partially dried cream, so it lathers easily and instantly. I don't have a nice shaving brush, but it doesn't seem to matter. With a nicer brush I bet the lathering experience would be even more fantastic. As for the actual shave, I'm not sure how much of it is my razor and how much is the cream, but I've been loving the ritual of shaving since I bought this. I look forward to it. That's definitely new.

Finally, the size of the cup this comes in is just big enough to use the brush in it, without transferring it to another container, and with the lid it's self-contained.

This is the best shaving soap I've ever used--that's counting all the canned gels and creams, which I have come to see as junk.

You won't be sorry. This will outlast several cans of shaving cream, and is soooo much more luxurious. Just what you need in the morning.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment