EO Foaming Hand Soap, Lavender & Aloe, 8.5-Ounce Bottle

Foaming Hand and Body Soap Grapefruit Mint 8.5 ozThis is one of my favorite EO products as their foaming hand soap seems to last longer than others I've tried. They use no harsh chemicals, just natural essential oils for scenting. The grapefruit/mint combo is particularly refreshing. I feel safe using this soap in the kids' bathroom, too, as there is no triclosan to be concerned with.

This a wonderful product. As are all products I have ever purchased that are made by EO Essential Oils. I find their products to always be of the highest quality. Always.

A little side note. The reason I began using EO Products is that I am extremely allergic to chemically produced fragrances. The kind that you find almost everywhere in our everyday lives. Not just perfume but lotions, laundry products, air fresheners, etc. EO Products don't bother me at all because they use only botanicals. If you are also fragrance allergic, you might give EO a try.

Buy EO Foaming Hand Soap, Lavender & Aloe, 8.5-Ounce Bottle Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment