Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2)

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32-Ounce BottlesSince learning about Dr. Bronner's soap in 1983, I've gradually eliminated every other cleaning product from our home. It's the most economical, safe, great smelling (we prefer the eucalyptus) product ever invented. We use it to clean EVERYTHING. Kitchen, bathroom, floors. I use it in my HE front loading washer. One 32 oz. bottle lasts for months because it is so concentrated and a tiny, tiny bit goes such a long way. Our house always smells so good. I even started washing the dogs with it (BE SURE TO DILUTE!!!!!!!) Back in 1983 when we were white water raft guides is how I learned about it, the national park where we took some canoe trips only allowed Dr. Bronners to be used to wash with in the lake as it so pure and causes no damage. Totally safe around babies. We save a fortune now in cleaning products and laundry soap and dish soap that is no longer needed. If you are looking to save money for your family and have a healthy home, this is the way to go. There are articles in the thousands you can find online to read about Dr. Bronners soap. At first you will want to think you need to use more than you need but you really only need the smallest amount. I only use one teaspoon diluted in about 1/2 cup of warm water to wash a fully packed largest load my huge washer will hold. Same for cleaning the kitchen and bathroom, just one teaspoon diluted in a small bucket of hot water cleans the whole room. No more toxic cleaner smells in our house!!!!

being an organic gardener sometimes has its' frustrations, like when you are inundated with plant eating insects. i've found this product to be the most effective and instant insect killer ever. just mix a tablespoon in a spray bottle and blast them. it kills on contact. of course, it's also great for shampooing and washing and a million other uses.

Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Now

I love this product. I've been using it for a year now. I love that it's REAL soap (made from saponified oils, as opposed to synthetic detergents). I love how there is Eucalyptus essential oil in it. I've read that Eucalyptus essential oil has anti-viral, anti-bacterial properties. This past month, we ran out of it--and we got sick!!! Coincidence? I don't think so.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Here

This is a must have for anytime, but definitely during the dry winter weather. It works great for dry skin relieving that dry skin itch of the winter. Also helps open up my sinuses in the morning.

Want Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, 18-in-1 Hemp Eucalyptus, 32-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 2) Discount?

I love these soaps! My favorite scents are peppermint and eucalyptus. This stuff can be used in a multitude of ways, depending on how you cut it or what you mix it with. I recently mixed 1 part glycerine with 1 part doc Bronner's to get a wonderful hand soap and shower "gel." The soap itself is very fluid and I like how the glycerine thickens it up a bit and gives it a silkiness that makes your skin feel wonderful. The "ramblings" on the label are a tad weird, but it's all a part of the charm. I'm not kidding when I say this stuff can be used in an endless number of ways: hand soap, dish soap, laundry soap, shower gel, shaving soap, TOOTHPASTE!, all purpose cleaner, wood cleaner, car cleaner, dog cleaner, facial cleanser, toilet cleaner, and on and on and on . . . .

Doc Bronner's really is magical stuff. It also lasts forever because it's concentrated and you can cut it with water (or glycerine) to stretch it and make it last. It's good stuff. And smells purty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment