Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 4.4 Oz 3 in a Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total

Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 4.4 Oz 3 in a Pack 12 Bars TotalDon't hesitate to try this soap I use in combination with oil free moisturizer and have noticed amazing improvements in my skin. They do not recommend using on the face but that's exactly what I've done and do notice dryness so in winter, I may cut back to 1x a day using the soap instead of 2x a day as I'm using now. I'm having such great results I hate to change what I'm doing. Highly recommend to anyone who has trouble using cleaning products on an oily skin.

This may make your skin feel too dry if your skin is just a little oily, buy may be a really good product for super oily skin.

Buy Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 4.4 Oz 3 in a Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total Now

I've been using this soap for years, and I can only find it online now. I have oily, acne prone skin, and the oil clear version helps keep my face clean without over drying. One thing I particularly like about the Pear brand over other glycerin soaps is that the Pear soap bars are large and don't melt like other brands do so they last a long time. Also, the scent is subtle and doesn't cling to your skin or towels like with some brands.

Read Best Reviews of Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 4.4 Oz 3 in a Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total Here

If you want to use a soap that leaves no residue, this is it. You'll never feel your skin so clean. Also hydrates the skin besides not drying it out.

Want Pears Oil-Clear Soap Bar 4.4 Oz 3 in a Pack (Pack of 4) 12 Bars Total Discount?

I have always loved Pears soap. It is supposed to have fewer chemicals and it's easy on the skin. Good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment