Sebamed Face and Body Wash, 6.8 Fluid Ounce Bottle

Sebamed Face and Body Wash, 6.8 Fluid Ounce BottleIf you have sensitive skin, Sebamed Liquid Face and Body Wash might be just what you are looking for. I have extremely sensitive skin and am allergic to everything, but Sebamed products have never caused me any problems.

This particular product lathers really well and has a pleasant smell, especially if you're used to using cleansers that smell like school glue, as most 'sensitive skin' products do.

A small amount of this on a bath poof creates luxurious lather and leaves your skin feeling smooth and lightly moisturized.

I don't think that Sebamed has a "medicine-y" smell, but like I said, I'm used to having to use products with no fragrance in them at all, so the little bit of fragrance in Sebamed made me really happy (and hasn't caused me any allergies).

It's a little bit expensive, but a little goes a long way, so you may find you'll use less Sebamed than you would other shower gel-type products.

I have been using Sebamed for years as I have sensitive skin (used to have to order it from Canada as it was not available for the US market). The body wash is wonderful! It does not dry your skin at all, is ph-balanced, and has a very mild, clean-smelling odor. A tiny bit goes a very long way.

It also does an amazing job of keeping your "private parts" clean and fresh-smelling through the day something about maintaining the proper acidity in that area keeping harmful bacteria from multiplying. Sebamed also makes a "feminine intimate wash" product that is even better at this, but have not seen it on amazon...the regular body wash is pretty darned good, though!

All-in-all, I can't recommend this product highly enough. This is a good size to try, but after that you will be ordering the larger bottle with the pump dispenser which is the one I get it lasts me and my daughters somthing in the neighborhood of a year.

Buy Sebamed Face and Body Wash, 6.8 Fluid Ounce Bottle Now

i use it on the face

does not irritate the eyes when it gets there, does not dry out the skin ... but also does not feel like much more than water with some gelatin

if you need something very gentle this will probably work. in fact the skin almost feels moisturized after you use it instead of being dried out. however i don't think its terribly effective as a cleanser ... but i don't need it to be. this is not something a mechanic would be able to wash his hands with.

Read Best Reviews of Sebamed Face and Body Wash, 6.8 Fluid Ounce Bottle Here

This is the only thing that I can wash my face with that is non drying, non irritating and leaves my face soft.

Want Sebamed Face and Body Wash, 6.8 Fluid Ounce Bottle Discount?

This is good for someone who gets dried out with soap. It lathers nice. It smells good. It has a thinner consistency. I only used it on my face twice a day. My skin has been doing.

Save 60% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment