NaturOli Soap Nut / Soap Berry Soap Bars - All Natural, All Body. Enjoy the benefits of Soap Nuts i

NaturOli Soap Nut / Soap Berry Soap Bars - All Natural, All Body. Enjoy the benefits of Soap Nuts in Handmade Soap Bars! Made with USDA Certified Organic Soap Nuts. - Made in USA!Soap smells good, sensitive on your skin, all natural and does it's job cleaning. Only down fall is that its small and goes by too quickly. Sometimes you might be better off just buying their products off their website due to sales they have once in a while. Plus they have more products to look into buying.

I've used naturoli for laundry & thought it was great, so I thought I'd give this a whirl. Mistake.

I placed it in the shower Monday morning & by Tuesday the bar had shrunk it a quarter of the size. It was used 3 times. After my shower Tuesday morning there was seriously nothing left.

Buy NaturOli Soap Nut / Soap Berry Soap Bars - All Natural, All Body. Enjoy the benefits of Soap Nuts i Now

This item feels good! It can clean the oil easily. But be careful that don't touch it with eyes.

It is natural which is good!

Read Best Reviews of NaturOli Soap Nut / Soap Berry Soap Bars - All Natural, All Body. Enjoy the benefits of Soap Nuts i Here

This is the best thing I have ever used on my sensitive skin. It is absolutely mild and natural, I loved it. I think it would be great for babies and kids. I grew up "itchy" from both bath soap and laundry soap, I'm sure it drove my Mom crazy, trying (in those days of the mid 1960's) trying to find something that cleaned without making me turn red and itch.

It is also a very luxurious soap, so both my inner itchy child and the adult woman who would love a bit of luxury, are very satisfied!

Want NaturOli Soap Nut / Soap Berry Soap Bars - All Natural, All Body. Enjoy the benefits of Soap Nuts i Discount?

I did not like this soap. It did not feel like it was cleaning my skin and I was not a fan of the smell. I liked the idea behind the soap, but it just did not end up working out for me.

Save 3% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment