Clearly Natural Bar Soap-Unscented-4 oz. (Pack of 9)

Clearly Natural Bar Soap-Unscented-4 oz.Nobody should ever buy this kind of soap. This order arrived April 18th 2013 According to Amazon.com it was supposed to arrive by April 17th 2013. The soap does not do what is claims on the Review. It really dries out your skin very severely. It does not make any lather unless you really rub it a lot. Jergens Vit E use to be great."

I've been using this for years. I am prone to acne (which i never get anymore), have sensitive skin, and I have eye allergies as well. This soap is the only one that treats all my sensitivies well. My skin stays clear. No perfumes. And my eyes never sting or burn. The best soap ever!

Buy Clearly Natural Bar Soap-Unscented-4 oz. (Pack of 9) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment