Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Coconut, 125 Gram Cello Wrap

Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Coconut, 125 Gram Cello WrapI am very unhappy with this purchase. The soaps are only 1½" x 1½" big and they do NOT smell like coconut at all. All five soaps stacked together only measure 3½", so you can imagine how tiny they are. The packaging was terrible as well. The soaps were sent in a bubble padded HUGE manilla envelope which provided zero protection for the soaps and the corners of the bars really show wear and tear. I do not recommend this item.

This is the best soap I've ever used. It is lightly scented. It lathers better than any soap I've used. These aren't heavily scented soaps that are molded in some cutesy shape, these are soaps made by people who know what great soap is. No gimmicks, just great soap.

Buy Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Coconut, 125 Gram Cello Wrap Now

I bought these because I had originally purchased a set of lavendar soaps that smelled heavenly and were just perfect for my powder room. When those ran out, I purchased these (coconut scent) but was disappointed that they didn't smell as strongly as the lavendar soaps.

We had just come back from a trip to Hawaii and I was really looking forward to adding the coconut scent to our powder room, but even after lathering the scent is very faint.

Read Best Reviews of Pre de Provence Soap, Set Of 5, Coconut, 125 Gram Cello Wrap Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment