L'occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap 3.5 Oz

L'occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap 3.5 Oz-

I first came across this product in a Four Seasons hotel. It was so good that I brought several home.

This is a hard-milled verbena (lemon scent) soap that rinses away cleanly and does not soften in the soap dish. As a result, a bar of it lasts longer than other soaps. And you come away feeling (and smelling) clean.

Use it once and you're hooked.

From the Label:

"Pure vegetable soap: inspired by the original recipe from the master soap maker, L'Occitane has formulated this soap with an extra-gentle and vegetable base. Rich in softening and protective Shea Butter, this soap's foamy lather gently cleanses the skin, helping to preserve its natural moisture balance."

I love this soap.. It has a nice refreshing lemon smell. I like this soap cause it does not dry my skin out. I will continue to use this soap.

Buy L'occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap 3.5 Oz Now

Overall, my favorite scent from L'OCCITANE. I would highly recommend this soap to anyone who enjoys getting clean. Beautiful traditional paper packaging.

Read Best Reviews of L'occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap 3.5 Oz Here

Great for your skin and the smell is so naturally fabulous! The bar is quite large and difficult for a small handed woman like me to handle until it is used up some.

Want L'occitane Shea Butter Verbena Soap 3.5 Oz Discount?

Used this product for the first time a the Four-Seasons Hotel and loved it and decided to start using it in my home. My daughter tells me all the L'occitane products are top notch but this is the only one I am using at this time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment