Jergens Mild Personal Bar Soap, 8 Count, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Jergens Mild Personal Bar Soap, 8 Count, 3.5 OunceGood deal on Good Clean Soap. No overpowering deodorants or fragrances. And it is MADE IN USA!

Would Recommend to a friend.

Just a regular white bar soap. I have also heard from some friends that they find this less irritating to their skin than the Dove white bar soap. It doesn't lather as well as I am used to (I'm guessing this is due to them not including some certain regular bar soap chemicals), but it still gets the job done. This is also good deal. 24 Bars for $8! (A little bit cheaper than what my local stores are selling them for).

Buy Jergens Mild Personal Bar Soap, 8 Count, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Now

There are a lot of allergies in our household, and finding a bar soap that all members of our family could use is a larger task than one might think. For years, we have trusted Jergens Mild Personal Bar Soap to be mild and yet refreshing for our family to use. Now that it's available on Amazon at a great price, we purchase it more often and always keep ahead stock on it. It's nice to have it on auto delivery (and it saves us money) so we don't have to go from store to store searching for it, since not all stores in our area carry it.

I would have given this soap five stars, instead of four, but I hate the fact that it contains fragrance of any kind. Even though the fragrance does not affect the allergies in our household, it's still unwanted and in my opinion unnecessary in this type of product.

Read Best Reviews of Jergens Mild Personal Bar Soap, 8 Count, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Here

The only soap my bf uses very convenient to order online and have it shipped because I can only find it in Walgreens

Want Jergens Mild Personal Bar Soap, 8 Count, 3.5 Ounce (Pack of 3) Discount?

We have no complaints on this soap. I wanted something cheap but still nice smelling. This is it! Price is spot on too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment