Midas Natural Olive Oil Soap - Nettle 3.52 Oz. (Mediterranean Collection)

Midas Natural Olive Oil Soap - Nettle 3.52 Oz.I used this product for my face and it removes all dirt, without leaving residue. Left my skin moisturized and soft. Would recommend for any one with sensitive skin and doesn't want to use other products in the market with too much chemical. Soap also helped with my acne problems by drying the pimples.

I have had very dry skin for yrs. but not after using this soap for the past several months. It lathers well, smell s fresh, gets ur skin super clean n rinses off completely...no residue.

It lasts a long time if put in a place where it can drain...doesn't crack once dry. Definitely worth every penny....

Buy Midas Natural Olive Oil Soap - Nettle 3.52 Oz. (Mediterranean Collection) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment