A Wild Soap Bar Organic Bar Soap, Sea Scrub, 3.5 Ounce

A Wild Soap Bar Organic Bar Soap, Sea Scrub, 3.5 OunceThe SEA SCRUB soap by WILD SOAP BAR is of excellent quality. It feels great on your body and you can use it as a massage soap. It leaves your body feeling wonderfully silky and soap. I would recommend WILD SOAP BAR soaps to anyone. Their soaps are of the greatest quality; nothing articial or harsh is ever used in their soaps. I have been using their soaps for years and never have had a complaint. People are always complimenting me on how soft my skin looks.

I asked for this for my birthday and got it a week or so ago (after 15th May). I love it! The Sea Kelp Wild Soap Bar surpassed my expectations. Usually when I try something new it's never quite what I thought it would be, but this was better than I expected! I love the scent and the little pieces in it that help scrub dirt/grime away. I have sensitive skin and it's been just fine to use on my face and everywhere else below! I'm definitely gonna try the other Wild Soap Bars out :)

Buy A Wild Soap Bar Organic Bar Soap, Sea Scrub, 3.5 Ounce Now

I found this soap to be very drying on my skin. After showering with it, I began itching all over. I have used other soaps by this company, and loved all of them, except the sea scrub. It has exfoliating scrubbers in it. Other people may like this one, but it is too harsh for me. I had to stop using it.

Read Best Reviews of A Wild Soap Bar Organic Bar Soap, Sea Scrub, 3.5 Ounce Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment