Kojie San Dream White Anti Aging Whitening Kojic Acid Soap 2 Bars in 65 Grams

Kojie San Dream White Anti Aging Whitening Kojic Acid Soap 2 Bars in 65 GramsThey say this soap is suppose to lighting your skin not at all don't buy this shit it's a waste of money to be honest with you just go get laser treatment for lighter skin

This is a wonderful soap. The vanilla like scent is pleasant and it lathers well. I love how this soap has aided in evening out my skin tone.

I receive compliments on how my face looks smoother. It also works as an exfoliator when left on for at least five minutes before rinsing off. This soap is one of my favorite products in my anti-aging beauty regimine

Buy Kojie San Dream White Anti Aging Whitening Kojic Acid Soap 2 Bars in 65 Grams Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment