Eo Foaming Hand & Body Soap Lavender 8.5 Oz ( Multi-Pack)

EO Foaming Hand & Body Soaps Lavender & Aloe 8.5 fl. oz.I first found this soap on clearance somewhere and continued to look for it every time that I entered the store much in the same way one does when they find a dollar on a sidewalk. We look thinking that magically another will appear in the same spot. this lead me to my successful search on amazon! The very natural lavender smell stays with you long after the hand cloth.

I have not purchased this YET but will! I used it at my local Whole Foods. They stock their bathrooms with it and I love love loved it! It foams great, leaves your hands smelling wonderful and feeling clean but not stripped and dry! Def recommend to anyone who likes the true scent of lavender too...none of that fake stuff!

Buy Eo Foaming Hand & Body Soap Lavender 8.5 Oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

Great product. Because it comes out as a foam you don't use as much and it has a very pleasant lavender fragrance.

Read Best Reviews of Eo Foaming Hand & Body Soap Lavender 8.5 Oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

I enjoy the smell of lavender, my husband accepts foaming hand soap products for our guest bathroom, and had even set up for subscribe and save deliveries. The pump on one bottle did not provide the soap product, and I didn't feel my hands were getting clean. Smelled fine, and appreciate "natural organic" products, but this one is expensive and fell short, I will not re-order.

Want Eo Foaming Hand & Body Soap Lavender 8.5 Oz ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

I have been using this soap for over a year. I love this product. I have a baby and I wash my hands too much. Many other soaps tend to give me a rash and my hands get dry, red and blotchy. This soap is very gentle on the hands and sanitizes with natural products. A couple of months ago I had a problem with a new soap because it wasn't foaming. I called EO and they told me that sometime ago they had problems with the soap pumps and they sent me two free soaps. The new soaps are foaming and working great. I really like the light lavender fragance. I have try the other fragances but didnt like the smell.

Save 24% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment