SOAP -n- SCENT ORIGINAL BLACK RICE Handmade Soap

SOAP -n- SCENT ORIGINAL BLACK RICE Handmade SoapWhile on vacation I bought this unusual black soap at Go Fish on Amelia Island. I liked it so much I went back the next day and snatched up the remaining two bars. Amazon comes through again so I hope to have a source when my supply runs out! It's hard to describe this scent, but it is very refreshing, not cloying. Masculine, but without that musky quality. Appeals to both sexes. Lathers beautifully, with a slight, powder-like grit that feels great in the shower. When you rinse there's no residue and the skin feels soft. Hand-made in Thailand, ingredients include coconut, rice bran and palm kernel oils. This unique soap is perfect for the guest bath and for scenting lingerie drawers.

Save 40% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment