Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Cream 2 oz.

Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Cream 2 oz.Dr. Fred Summit whitening cream definately works but please be forwarned. If you want to use this product for an overall lighter complexion, use it on your entire face in conjunction with a lightening soap or lotion for the rest of your body. If you just have dark spots/hyperpigmentation, use a q-tip to apply it directly to the spots you want lightened. My problem was that the dark spots were extremely close together on one cheek and I used the product primary general area and sparingly on the rest of my face. That area was 2-3 shades lighter than the rest of my face but this eventually faded to a nice overall glow. Definately produces quicker results than Ambi so I recommend this over Ambi. I mean, when you buy a product you usually want it to work FAST. Two downsides the texture is very greasy like Vasiline consistency and in my opinion is too greasy to wear under makeup. So I use this product around the house or before bed. The 2nd downside is that the Dr. Fred Summit could be a little more discrete about the outside of jar. It proclaims "SKIN WHITENER." I travel with friends alot and would prefer not to have this written in huge red letters on the outside of the jar. I simply wiped it off with nailpolish remover but still.. All in all, great product that does what it claims.

At the beggining even when I was looking at the product here at Amazon I was like "yeah right I'm going to buy it because the good prize, but probably won't work" Iam now a 3 week active user of this product and I which I could've post pictures of before and after, It work!!! My skin is much lighter now even though I'm a person who works on an island a caribbean island to be exact for more than 8 hours, I love how my skin has turn out, I would say that the only problem with this product is that it too oily and you can ONLY wear it at night when the temperature its nicer, well hope my feedback could help

Buy Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Cream 2 oz. Now

Age: 25 y/o AA female. Light-brown complexion. Acne scars on chin and forehead and cheeks. This is a great product, however, you will not know that until a full 4-weeks of using it. I say that because every 7-days that pass, your skin will do something dramatic and a bit scary...beast before beauty. The first week, just wash your face with water, don't use any soaps even if they are extra mild because it will make it more irritated after you apply it. The first week apply it on thick at night and sleep with a towel on your pillow or have an old pillowcase. Put vaseline around your eyelids so you don't get it into your eyes when you are sleeping or lounging around the house. Minor minor noticeable results in the first 3 days of week-1. But then when you rinse it off in the morning you will have a super red and possibly inflamed face. You will look like you just had an allergic reaction to something or got slapped pretty hard. The redness only hurts if you don't lubricate it. Baby vaseline is the mildest product I could find. Apply semi-thick to your face after you rinse the product off with just water. Week-2. The redness will fade, but then you will notice your skin starting to peel...and I do mean really peel. It looks like fish flakes falling off your face. It is really hard to fathom, but this is normal. As long as you keep the vaseline on when you go out, your face won't hurt as bad when it's drying up the dead flakes. I lightly peeled them off....this is a 2-day process, because no matter how much you peel it off, there's always more. But keep vaseline on while you gently rub away the flakes. Week 3, you are not flaky anymore, and the redness is not as bad, but you are kinda puffy like a blowfish. Your face feels tight when you make expressions. All normal, trust me. And remember, you are applying this product every single night, thickly, and rinsing with water in the morning, and wearing only vaseline during the day..nothing more...nothing less. Week 4, you will notice your skin is about 2 shades lighter, and the black spots and acne scars have faded away significantly. By the end of the 4th week, a sudden natural glow will appear....and this is without the vaseline. Tada! You made it. Now you can be one of those "au naturale" people that you have always envied. You know, the ones that never have to wear makeup. After my one-month trial, I got so many compliments it was ridiculous. People that have known me all my life were asking me if I had on makeup because my skin was so perfectly even and toned. It was soft and supple like a baby. No acne, no scars, no redness, no lotions. Just splash water and go. I'm telling you it is a rough journey. You will feel like the Phantom of the Opera for a while. But the journey is worth it. I have been using this for over 6 months now. And for speedy results, just apply it extra thick to the one area you want to fade in 48 hours. I was a Proactive user, Dove soap user, Noxema user...you name it and I have bought it. I love this product so much, I have stocked up on a year's supply. It's dirt cheap at Wal-Mart $2.48. And one jar lasts a whole month. Ladies take my word for it. Having a naturally glowing face with smooth skin is the sexiest thing you can do for yourself.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Cream 2 oz. Here

I have used this product for almost 20 yrs now. It really works great. I was reading some of the reviews and read how it made some customers skin darker. I thought to my self that weird because the directions tell you not to go in the direct sun because direct sunlight can cause the reverse where you skin will be darker. I usually throw the directions away, I don't need them because I have used the product for a great deal of time now and know exactly what and what not to do. This time I decided to take a peak at the directions an I noticed that it no longer tells you to not wear product in direct sunlight. It no longer states that if you wear it in sunlight that it can have the reverse effect( cause your skin to be darker). I wonder why... maybe that is why so many people are not having positive effects with it. I wonder why did they change it? This product really does work great!

Want Dr. Fred Palmer Skin Whitener Cream 2 oz. Discount?

i really love to use is just because of the significant results i improves my complexion just in one months will continue to use it

Save 57% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment