Grandpa's Brands Company Indian Corn Soap

Soap Indian Corn 3.25oz 3.50 OuncesI have loved this soap for years! The first time I used it, I loved the lather, the fresh scent and the fact that my skin felt smooth after rinsing and drying. In other words, no dry, tight feeling. The ingredients include sage, Pinon, Yucca, maize, corn flour, and coconut oil, so there is a gentle exfoliating and moisturizing action. All Grandpa Brands soaps are wonderful, but this is my favorite! This item was ordered from Amazon. The service was timely and the items arrived in good condition.

The soap arrived in a timely manner but it was very drying to my skin..and I didn't like the smell

Buy Grandpa's Brands Company Indian Corn Soap Now

A very pure and scented Corn Soap with Vitamin E which is great for winter. I have not noticed any skin dryness afterwards yet. Very economical too if you buy 80 of em.

Read Best Reviews of Grandpa's Brands Company Indian Corn Soap Here

I have very sensitive skin and can only use Grandpa's Indian Corn Soap. I've been using it for about 15 years. I highly recommend it for anyone who has allergies to scented and protroleum based products.

Want Grandpa's Brands Company Indian Corn Soap Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment