Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Original , 24 Count (Packaging may Vary)

Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Original , 24 CountThis smells fantastic and leaves my body feeling great, refreshed and clean. The bar size is perfect and lasts a long time.

I have been using Lever 2000 for many years. For me, this is the best body cleansing product that also protects me the rest of the day. I have tried the other soaps that claim to offer oder protection but they don't work for me. Of course they may for others but the scents, lather and protection Lever 2000 provide make me a believer and a customer for ever.

Buy Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Original , 24 Count (Packaging may Vary) Now

For whatever reason just about every soap and fragrance breaks me out in a rash. After much experimentation to find the right soap, this soap does not cause me any issues. It is a fresh clean scent but not overwhelming after your shower. It also replenishes your skin with nutrients and minerals and it certainly helps me.

It contains skin hydrators and leaves my skin less dry but fresh and clean unlike other deodorant soaps that causes my skin to get a rash and get very dry. It works for my wife and I and we use only this soap. Once you find something that you are not allergic to you don't easily change to another product.

Read Best Reviews of Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Original , 24 Count (Packaging may Vary) Here

Lever 2000 is a nice smelling soap for me. It doesn't aggravate my skin or leave a film. The real benefit and the big reason for the 5 stars are the great price found on Amazon and the quantity. It's nearly Costco sized and cheaper than what I can find locally.

Want Lever 2000 Bar Soap, Original , 24 Count (Packaging may Vary) Discount?

This is the soap I usually use. It lathers well, does not shrink to much & has a nice pleasant smell. It also rinses clean. I like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment