Neutrogena French Milled Soap. Lot of 22 each 1.75 oz Bars. 38.5oz Total

Neutrogena French Milled Soap. Lot of 22 each 1.75 oz Bars. 38.5oz TotalA friend gave me a small bar of Neutrogena French Milled Soap and I found it works very well to clear up my adult, acne-prone skin. This soap is very hard and lasts a long time. The travel size bars are great for trips or to tuck in a gym bag. Thanks so much for offering it on Amazon.com!

Was pleased to find this French Milled Soap which I used on an off for years. Very pleased with the price.

Buy Neutrogena French Milled Soap. Lot of 22 each 1.75 oz Bars. 38.5oz Total Now

I love this soap. It has a soft clean scent and really wish I could get it in larger bath sized bars. I received my package promptly and it was packaged well. Thank you

Read Best Reviews of Neutrogena French Milled Soap. Lot of 22 each 1.75 oz Bars. 38.5oz Total Here

Finding Neutrogena french miled soap in hotels,like the Hilton, I liked the feel of this soap. Coming home I got some samples,but I needed more. I used it on my entire body when I bathed! Found it on Amazon and took a chance it would be the same. It was what I wanted, only wished the bars are bigger. You can get other soaps by Neutrogena, but I prefer french milled!! It's not drying and leaves your body feeling clean and fresh! It has very little scent, which I love too! Shipment was easy and packaging was great! Thanks for having this option to get a product the customer wants! Diana

Want Neutrogena French Milled Soap. Lot of 22 each 1.75 oz Bars. 38.5oz Total Discount?

I absolutely love the moisturizing qualities of this soap. I have sensitive complexion but even using it on my face has been fine! I, as everyone else, am mystified as to why it isn't offered in a larger bar? Perhaps it is just manufactured for hotels?? Nonetheless, I highly recommend it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment