Michel Design Works Beach Foaming Soap, 17.8-Ounce

Michel Design Works Beach Foaming Soap, 17.8-OunceThis hand soap would be a constant in our bathroom if not for the high retail price. The delicate, fresh and "beachy" fragrance is so delicious that I wish it came in a much larger size to last longer. The foam is light and lathers up wonderfully. The pump does not jam or stick, it can be turned to a side position to prevent spillage and the overall design of the rectangular bottle and attractive ocean scene on the label make for a lovely addition to your vanity. I first found this item on sale in a local book store in the summer months. Had I known they would only stock it seasonaly I would have hoarded my supply more carefully! I am very happy to have found it here on Amazon but I do hope the price eventually drops a bit so I can afford to keep more on hand and would love to see a larger sized bottle in the future. This scent is also sold in a creme bar version for slightly less money, but I prefer foam soap to bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment