Body Soap 15 Bars 4.5 Oz

Body Soap 15 Bars 4.5 OzI love this soap. It gives the best lather you could ever want! Guests have stayed at my house and asked what kind of soap we have. I have not had any problems with film on my shower/bath walls or on my skin. It is so great for washing my kids b/c it suds up so well in the washcloth and makes bathtime easier!! It has a light scent which I don't mind, even though I prefer unscented products. I really love it!

I have used this soap as a shaving lather for the last year. I have not used any more tube shaving lather since. I shave using a brush and blade. It leaves your face smooth and soft and is much cheaper.

Buy Body Soap 15 Bars 4.5 Oz Now

Just bought a pack at Costco, new packaging looks very much like Dove multi-packs, very attractive compared to old drab packaging, claim on box that says that it is 1/4 oil/cream just like Dove. The bars are individually wrapped and the scent is pleasant, but my biggest complaint is the film left behind on my shower walls, tub and skin. Dove leaves my skin (and shower walls) clean and smooth feeling. After just one shower with the Kirkland soap I noticed a dull coating on my tub and shower walls, the familiar "soap scum" for which I buy special removers to get rid of! Also, my skin didn't have the smooth feeling that Dove gives me. I was so displeased that I returned the remaining 14 bars for a full refund at my local Costco.

Read Best Reviews of Body Soap 15 Bars 4.5 Oz Here

This soap lathers well, however, it leaves awful soap scum on my body and shower walls. It is also not gentle on sensitive skin. It is a great value, but not my kind of soap.

Want Body Soap 15 Bars 4.5 Oz Discount?

I normally don't write Amazon reviews, but seeing this soap I've bought for years so denigrated by reviewers here, I had to hop on and say a few words.

First of all, no, it's not like Dove. For me, this is a good thing, since I don't like it anyway. It has a mild, pleasant clean scent. I would not want more as I don't want to get my perfume from my soap. It's a bit drying so I don't use it on my face as a rule, but as an all-around household/bath soap, it's great.

Don't get me wrong, if I had the money, I'd always stock Caswell-Massey, as their soaps are heavenly. But Kirkland's is a good soap, and for less than a dollar a bar, I'm happy to keep using it.

Thanks to Kirkland for another good deal on a good product.

0 comments:

Post a Comment