Claus Porto Boxed Soap Set - (Condessa, Cerina, Madrigal)

Claus Porto Boxed Soap Set -I have used Claus Porto hard milled soaps for years and have never found another to compare. I have very sensitive skin and had a difficult time finding anything that would not cause me to become itchy and my skin to become very dry. Then I heard Oprah say this was one of her favorite things. I figured it would not hurt to try it. The cost seems a bit over the top for my budget but I ordered it anyway. Not only did it work it also was cost effective as it lasts forever, right down to a sliver that still lathers and smells wonderful.

Soap has a mild fragrance. Just a little larger in size as caress or irish springs. More costly than valued.

Buy Claus Porto Boxed Soap Set - (Condessa, Cerina, Madrigal) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment