Thymes Agave Nectar Bar Soap 7 oz

Thymes Agave Nectar Bar Soap 7 ozI don't own this, so I can't say anything about lather, how long it lasts, etc. But I can tell you I smelled this recently and it's fantastic. Some of the Thymes products are so subtle that I can't even smell them. This one smells more strongly, and has a subtle but very nice citrusy smell--similar to a grapefruit type. And the bar itself is very cool looking with that agave flower in relief on the bar. I'm buying several of these as stocking stuffers. One possible downside: If this is the same size as in the store, then these are so much bigger than standard soaps (such as an Ivory soap bar) that arguably, some people, such as elderly female relatives, etc. might find them hard to handle...

This soap has a great fragrance, it lathers well, and smells wonderful! It also moisturizes the skin. I would order it again.

Buy Thymes Agave Nectar Bar Soap 7 oz Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment