LASSOAP IRISH SPRING WITH ALOE - Your Favorite Soap-on-a-Rope, 3/Pk

LASSOAP IRISH SPRING WITH ALOE - Your Favorite Soap-on-a-Rope, 3/PkThis is exactly what I was looking for a regular soap on a rope. All the others I found were fancy, expensive, scented ones. I bought this for my husband who is not able to pick up the soap when it slips out of hand in the shower. This works great for him.

The soap was for my older husband. The rope keeps the soap from slipping out of his hands.

I like the product................not feminine, perfumed soap.

BUT darned expensive for soap!

Buy LASSOAP IRISH SPRING WITH ALOE - Your Favorite Soap-on-a-Rope, 3/Pk Now

Good product, with a rope that is long enough to use many soaps have strings so short they are useless.

Read Best Reviews of LASSOAP IRISH SPRING WITH ALOE - Your Favorite Soap-on-a-Rope, 3/Pk Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment