Ivory Liquid Clear Hand Soap 7.5 oz. (Pack of 6)

Ivory Liquid Clear Hand Soap 7.5 oz.Thank the Lord for liquid Ivory hand soap - a fragrance-free, mild, liquid hand soap that isn't contributing to new strains of super resistant bacteria!

WHY DON'T THE STORES CARRY IVORY LIQUID HAND SOAP ANYMORE?

I quit using liquid hand soaps because they all have awful 'anti-bacterial' ingredients which are contributing to the evolution and existence of new strains of super bacteria that are hard to kill. I've looked and looked for Ivory liquid hand soap in Target, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, etc. and CANNOT FIND IT ANYMORE!

Somebody please tell these stores to start carrying it again.

In the meantime, our family all use Ivory soap bars. Anybody know who carries Ivory liquid hand soap on a regular basis?

I love the fragrance free liquid Ivory soap! It cleans thoroughly without the use of controversial anti-bacterial components. I received the 2nd bottle from the right as depicted in the stock picture and another bottle with a boy riding a bike into town. The bottles are pretty and the soap is wonderful.

Buy Ivory Liquid Clear Hand Soap 7.5 oz. (Pack of 6) Now

We only use this soap in all of our bathrooms and in the kitchen. It's a great hand soap which is what we use it for although I have occasionally used it on my face too. It's fragrance free as far as I can tell and very mild but cleans well. Also the price is great, much cheaper than hand washes I have seen at the store. And I have not been able to find this anywhere but Amazon so I'm happy I can get it here. This is my second set and I plan to keep purchasing them. Great product.

Read Best Reviews of Ivory Liquid Clear Hand Soap 7.5 oz. (Pack of 6) Here

Very simple and does what is it supposed to do. You feel clean after using and no perfumes to bother folks like me that are sensitive to such strong smells. Bravo and a great price for 6 bottles!

Want Ivory Liquid Clear Hand Soap 7.5 oz. (Pack of 6) Discount?

Smells great, was difficult to find soap that wasn't the antibacterial kind. My hand don't feel dry after multiple washes a day either.

0 comments:

Post a Comment