L'Epi de Provence Shea Butter Enriched French Bath Soap - Lavender Flower - 7 oz. - 200g

L'Epi de Provence Shea Butter Enriched French Bath Soap - Lavender Flower - 7 oz. - 200gLove this soap. It has a wonderful real lavendar smell. I use it in the kitchen as my daily handsoap.

I love this soap and until now found it hard to find in my area. I usually find it while off on vacation somewhere. I am extremely pleased with how quickly my order arrived and how well packaged it was. No damage to the soaps at all. I will be ordering again for sure!

Buy L'Epi de Provence Shea Butter Enriched French Bath Soap - Lavender Flower - 7 oz. - 200g Now

I love these soaps! True lavendar fragrance, rich and foamy lather, they last forever! Excellent packaging and shipping by Frenchy Bee. Totally worth it!

Read Best Reviews of L'Epi de Provence Shea Butter Enriched French Bath Soap - Lavender Flower - 7 oz. - 200g Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment