Miracle II Moisturizing Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz)

Miracle II Moisturizing Soap - 1 GallonA friend of mine recommended that I try this "Miracle II soap" and I laughed when I saw that one of the ingredients was "prayer". Anyway, it is a FANTASTIC product! I can have the worst day at work and come home, put 2 Tbsp of this soap into my tub and feel like a million bucks. It nourishes my skin like no other product. My skin feels soft and moisturized. Well worth the money because each time I take a bath, I only using a small amount. Love this product and highly recommend it!

This soap is great. It is concentrated so it lasts a very long time once you dilute it according to your usage as explained on the label. It can be used as a household cleaner, a degreaser, dish soap, shampoo, body wash, just about anything that you would like to use a gentle and natural, pH-balanaced soap on. [Everything?]

My favorite use is for bathing my dog. I am not exaggerating when I say that the fleas are completely repelled by the pH of this soap. The fleas literally jump off the dog with this product lathered on. [It's not a very foamy lather.] It completely eliminates the need for a flea comb after the bath. But, please remember to get the moisturizing version as the regular version is too drying for doggie's skin.

This big bottle can last a couple years or more.

Buy Miracle II Moisturizing Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz) Now

I agree with everything positive everyone above says & will try not to repeat.

No residue in shower!No soap scum or scrubbing! Big plus for anyone weak from autoimmune disorders, narcolepsy, elderly, physical disabilities, etc.... or anyone who would like to NOT have to deal with soap scum & have more time for other things in life!

I'm allergic to everything & can only use Miracle II soaps without breaking out in hives. If I can use this soap I would bet ANYONE can use it.

Have to SHAKE Moisturizing soap BEFORE EACH USE. (Miracle II does have another liquid soap that is NOT moisturizing if you don't want to shake.) I bought a 22 oz Miracle II soap to have in the shower & refill it. The gallon is heavy to shake for me. When I get it I shake it up completely till it turns light turquoise with no white streaks & pour what I can into a 1/2 gallon round plastic container so it's lighter to shake next time.

For hand washing I bought a 'foamer dispenser' where you pour in about a third of soap, add two thirds water & the dispenser adds air to make it foamy. Makes soap last a lot longer for hand washing.

Side note: I had a boss who would take a bath in Miracle II and use the water to water her plants & her plants were absolutely beautiful!

I think anyone with sensitivities would like this gentle, unscented soap: eczema, asthma, allergies, chronic fatigue, cancer, dermatitis, lupus, rashes, inflammation, diabetes any issue where there may be breathing, skin or immune sensitivities. Even great for pets!

Read Best Reviews of Miracle II Moisturizing Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz) Here

We use this for bathing pets in my hospital. It is a great paraben free option and pure. First time buying the moisturized version but I like it. Even use it myself. Good for cheap bubble bath.

Want Miracle II Moisturizing Soap - 1 Gallon (128 oz) Discount?

Sure makes me feel better. I love this product and the timely delivery was awesome. I feel so much better when using this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment