Vanilla Oak Handmade Olive Oil Soap, Sweet, light scent! Natural! 6.5 oz or more, Made in USA!

Vanilla Oak Handmade Olive Oil Soap, Sweet, light scent! Natural! 6.5 oz or more, Made in USA!I have, over the course of the last few months, tried many of HR Magoos products, and I love them. The soaps are great, especially the handmade Vanilla Oak Olive Oil Soap! I also use the face and body lotions exclusively! These products are made with all natural ingredients and are safe for all skin types. I also give "Momma Baby" products as gifts for new and expectant mothers. These products can't be beat!

I have used several of HR Magoo products and love them all. I have been to the store where they produce their soaps and lotions and it is a wonderfully whimsical place that I recommend you visit if you are ever in the Florida Panhandle. I have sensitive skin and all the products I have used have been excellent. I highly recommend HR Magoo products as a whole.

Buy Vanilla Oak Handmade Olive Oil Soap, Sweet, light scent! Natural! 6.5 oz or more, Made in USA! Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment