Soap, Coco-Walnut, 7 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Soap, Coco-Walnut, 7 ozThis is great soap. Smells good. Feels good. A bar lasts a long time. And, the best part is, no soap scum! We have a tan colored tub/shower stall which means even a tiny bit of soap scum really shows. I've been trying all kinds of soaps lately, looking for soaps that leave the least scum. With most soaps there is noticeable soap scum after just one shower. Not with this soap. Since using this soap there's been no noticeable scum after many showers! I'll have to clean it much less often now and not have to subject myself to those nasty cleaner fumes on a daily basis. And less scum on the tub means less residue on my skin too. Not only is less scum better for the tub, it's better for me and my skin!

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment