Dermalogica Clean Bar (select option/size)

Dermalogica Clean Bar, 5 OunceVery rarely do I write reviews, but I felt that after using this product for almost three months, I had to pass along how much I love this product.

I have struggled with hormonal/cystic for many years, going through short phases of having 'mostly' clear skin and then phases of the deep/cystic acne and hormonal acne along my jaw line/chin. This has literally cleared it all up. I haven't had ONE of those horrible, deep painful zits in three months. I do get the occasional whitehead, but that's usually from a new makeup product I haven't tested before. But my skin looks better overall, I go out without makeup WAY more often and my skin just feels better.

Now for the bar itself: solid white bar, slight herbal/medicinal smell, lathers very well, bar will last at least six months (note: I usually only wash my face once a day, at night, after I've removed any makeup). Very rarely do I follow this with a toner, as it does leave my skin feeling a bit tight (I also live in a VERY dry climate), but when I do, I just use witch hazel. My moisturizer is a mostly an even mixture of Embryolisse Creme Concentre and Neutrogena's Deep Wrinkle Repair Night (with retinol). I use more or less of either of those depending on how my skin is feeling (dry vs. any problem areas).

I will continue to by this bar for the rest of my life (or hoard it if they ever stop making it) or unless I wake up one day and it suddenly stops working. If you have issues with acne, breakouts, etc, please give this stuff a try. It's a lot cheaper than most of the acne "treatments" you can buy.

Creamy, frothy, smooth, and tightening is this little wonder bar. It's difficult to find in stores in my area, so was delighted to see it on Amazon. After use, it gives a taught, firm feeling to skin; definitely not oily, but not too dry. There is no odor and something about it makes it feel cleaner than other bars. There's no filmy residue left on face and neck. A must in any bathroom.

Buy Dermalogica Clean Bar (select option/size) Now

This is a great cleanser with amazing ingredients. It also lasts a REALLy long time. You only need to rub it into your hands once or twice and you will get a enough foam to clean your whole face.

Read Best Reviews of Dermalogica Clean Bar (select option/size) Here

I found this bar looking for an alternative to men's shaving soaps that are scented. As the clerk at the store told me it's not really "soap" because it doesn't dry the skin. I was skeptical of it but she assured me this product produced significant lather. I don't like traditional shaving creams that seeminly "coat" the skin and I tend to get a lot of ingrown hairs, irritation and zits and I am in my mid 40's. I keep the bar in the travel case and use a badger hair brush to apply the Clean Bar lather to my face and shave as normal. I get a close shave without the irritation and other issues that were associated with modern shaving creams. The greatest advantage is how long it lasts. I still have the bar I bought nearly two years ago. So while the inital investment is about five times that of a can of shave cream it will probably last longer than five cans of cream plus there is no can to throw away and fill up the landfills, etc.

Want Dermalogica Clean Bar (select option/size) Discount?

I tried this soap on a fluke. I decided to try it because I like to wash my face with something that gets foamy. At first, I thought it dried my skin. But after a few days, that dry feeling went away and I found that my moisturizer actually absorbed more thoroughly after washing with this. However, the most amazing thing about this product was how it eliminated pores on my face. It really was quite amazing. My skin looked so smooth. I have reasonably good skin anyway, but this product really took it to another level. I have used their Special Cleansing Gel for years, but I like this better. Smoother skin, and the soap rinses off very easily, unlike my experience with the Special Cleansing Gel which takes a lot of rinsing and leaves some residue. I have sensitive, mildly dry skin and for this skin type, I highly recommend this product.

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment