Mistral Liquid Soap in 9 Scents, 13.53 fl oz

Mistral Liquid Soap, Verbena, 13.53-OunceI buy these soaps at Anthropologie storesbut now that they are available on Amazon I am a happy woman! I love the graprefruit currant, verbena (lemony and clean), and vanilla apricot. The qulaity of the scents is wonderfulthey smell just like the true essences of the plants and fruits. I wash my hands often (lots of diaper changes) and these soaps are not drying, like most. The grapefruit smell lingers and is so pleasant. The packaging is so pretty too. You won't be disappointed!

This was my third purchase of this liquid soap. The first time it seemed like a bit of an extravagance until I realized you only need a tiny bit to get plenty of lather that is rich and creamy. I've tried Lavender and Verbena and both have great fresh fragrances -no strong artificial scent. I use them in the bath and kitchen and will continue to "splurge" because I like them so much.

Buy Mistral Liquid Soap in 9 Scents, 13.53 fl oz Now

Filled the dispenser in the guest bath and have received many compliments and inquiries to the type of soap used. High quality with a great fresh smell.

Read Best Reviews of Mistral Liquid Soap in 9 Scents, 13.53 fl oz Here

I REALLY LIKE, THIS PRODUCT, MY DAUGHTER & SON WILL NOT STOP USING IT UP, I WILL BE ORDERING IT AGAIN, SOON.

Want Mistral Liquid Soap in 9 Scents, 13.53 fl oz Discount?

Of all the soaps I have use this is my absolute favorite. The fragrance just gentley awakens me in the morning and soothes me during day. I LOVE it!

Save 35% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment