Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Mandarine, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4)

Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Mandarine, 8-Ounce BoxesThe citrus scent is energizing and just wonderful first thing in the morning, and the soap itself is great for dry skin. Not oily, but helps prevent "winter dry itch" that some of us are stuck with. Beautiful large bars. Highly recommend.

The scent is wonderful and the olive oil helps my dry skin. I regularly give this away at Xmas and everyone always loves it.

Buy Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Mandarine, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Now

I LOVE this soap. I have sensitive skin and fragrance and harsh soaps can really bother me. This soap does have fragrance but the citrus scent is mild enough for me. The ingredients are pretty pure, mostly olive oil, and its french-milled. There is no mush or yuck as this gets used and I just absolutely love it and use no other bar soap. The bars are also very pretty. I have this on subscribe and save so I get the extra discount and never run out. I highly recommend.

Read Best Reviews of Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Mandarine, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Here

Best of the best when it comes to soap. Huge bars smell great, moisturize and soothe itchy or irritated skin, and lather up very nicely. Great for my super sensitive skin. Makes my bathroom smell heavenly!

Want Olivia Care Olive Oil Soap , Mandarine, 8-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 4) Discount?

This is a great moisturizing soap. It lasts a long time and has a great natural scent that does not cause an allergic reaction like many soaps do. We will definitely buy again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment