Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar Soap 5.3 oz. / 150 G

Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar Soap 5.3 oz. / 150 GMy son uses this for his acne. It works great. It is hard to purchase in our hometown so I found it online. He's very pleased with it and it has really cleared up his skin. It came to us as stated and quickly. We will be purchasing again.

This has tea tree in it whihc helps you keep the bugs away as well as cleans you. I live in a very buggy area and do not get bit anymore since I stopped using all those other scented soaps bugs do not like tea tree....

Definitely a keep this product.

Buy Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar Soap 5.3 oz. / 150 G Now

I love this soap and the nature and benefits of tea tree. Only complaint, it does not last long, which is a problem at this price. One can look up the benefits of Tea Tree, but with the shampoo, I no longer have any problem with dandruff, nor other minor irritations.

Read Best Reviews of Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar Soap 5.3 oz. / 150 G Here

I use this primarily when it gets warm and bugs and insects are rampant. Mosquitos love me. However, they and their insect buddies don't love tea tree oil. Since I don't like using oily products such as insect repellent, this product seems heaven sent. I also use Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo and Conditioner and combined with the soap it is a triple threat against unwanted bites and irritations.

Tea tree oil has a somewhat astringent quality and scent which isn't unpleasant and is actually sort of fresh without having a flowery property. It is also good for facial outbreaks as it affectively fights oily residue on skin.

My only gripe with this soap is its price. This soap dissolves quickly and at its price point it isn't really much of a deal.

Want Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Body Bar Soap 5.3 oz. / 150 G Discount?

I dropped $8 or $9 for one of these bars at SportClips, not realizing what it would cost, then felt like an idiot declining, so I kept it. Best decision ever made. Tea tree as you may know is an antimicrobial, and B.O. is essentially caused by bacteria. I really didn't think this far before making the purchase, but have since. Especially since my wife commented that even my workout clothes don't smell like they used to and in general she's noticed a real difference. Everything else everyone said I also agree with, I like the big bar, you don't always feel like you have a nub of soap left, the abrasive part is great and it lathers well, smells refreshing, and provides that invigorating, menthol like, opening of the pores feeling.

Give it a shot, I get about 3 weeks life on average from a bar, and would rather spend my money here than at Starbucks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment