Pine Tar Soap - 3.25 oz. - Bar ( Multi-Pack)

Pine Tar Soap - 3.25 oz. - BarI read about this soap mostly on the internet from a few users who seem to have had excellent results with it. I am an ezcema sufferer so I was looking for a soap that could be used as a general facial and body soap,and also one which could take care of my ezcema when it "flaired" it. I purchased this soap quite recently,and now I am a true believer. Granpa's Pine Tar Soap has a very strong pine smell, but when you get past the smell it's really great! It lathers on white and leaves your skin feeling and smelling clean all day. I used to use Dove unscented, but the results were not as outstanding as with Grandpa's pine tar soap. I've even started shampooing my hair with it and it does leave my hair and scalp soft and "squeeky" clean. I know I will continue to use this soap as my ezcema has not broken out for awhile; the soap seems to keep it under control. I am true believer in Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap for life.

Oh I tried EVERYTHING for my eczema with very little results.

For some reason Old Man Pine Tar here works for me!

This soap cleans, moisturizes, and dries it out. I know right!

I then put some "sea buckthorn oil" on it at night.

Wizz bang!

Thank you Pine Tar!

Love,

PineTarded Dave

Buy Pine Tar Soap - 3.25 oz. - Bar ( Multi-Pack) Now

I developed a skin rash while pregnant and NOTHING worked. I saw a recommendation for Grandpa's Pine Tar Soap and thought, what did I have to lose? It worked, it actually worked. It works best if you later up and let it stay on your skin a while before rinsing. Yes, it has a strong (slightly unpleasant) smell, but it doesn't last long once you rinse it off and it is worth it for the relief.

Read Best Reviews of Pine Tar Soap - 3.25 oz. - Bar ( Multi-Pack) Here

I love this campfire smelling soap. Be advised it does have a strong pine, smokey odor but it does not have that lingering smell after you use it. My skin is much smoother and moisturized after an ice shower or bath. I grew up with this soap and my skin looks ten years younger than it is... this soap is the best.

Want Pine Tar Soap - 3.25 oz. - Bar ( Multi-Pack) Discount?

This soap does not have a strong pine scent so it is very usable. Have been using pine tar soap for some time now and really enjoy it and it has helped the healing process of the numerous scrapes and cuts that I get working in the yard and garden.

0 comments:

Post a Comment