Nag Champa Super Hit Soap - Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bar - Satya Sai Baba

Nag Champa Super Hit Soap - Regular 75 Gram Bar - Satya Sai BabaThis soap is really nice, it smells awesome, as good as the Nag Champa. This soap isn't drying to my skin, which is a big deal because I couldn't find a soap that didn't dry my skin out for years. It lathers up well, and smells great, the smell doesn't last all that long, but show me a soap that lingers and doesn't dry out your skin. The only complaint I have about this, is that it is a smaller soap, it's about the size of a zest bar, and for 5 dollars, I mean, that's kind of expensive. If it were priced a little lower, I would buy a lot more of it. Good buy all in all though.

I had for a month and not too bad. the smell i'm not crazy about i prefer the incence. I think its a soap if you dont wear perfum and don't want to use harsh product.

Buy Nag Champa Super Hit Soap - Regular 75 Gram (2.5 Ounce) Bar - Satya Sai Baba Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment