Indigo Wild: Zum Bar New Flavors 3 oz

Zum Bar Eucalyptus Soap BarThis chemical free soap is marvelous! I buy Zum bars en mass and hide them in folded towels and sheets until I am ready to use them making my linens smell great! I am constantly complimented on the scent and can feel my skin soften without the harsh chemicals of previous soaps! Problem? Let's face it: it is an expensive soap and it doesn't last very long. In other words, if you want to indulge yourself this is a great way! I also enjoy the oatmeal lavender!

If you like patchouli and great soaps, this is it! I have tried to find patchouli soap all over the world. This is absolutely the best I have found in regular supply both for the scent and the consistancy of the soap. I habe used it for hand soap in the bathroom for years. I'm buying more today!!!

Buy Indigo Wild: Zum Bar New Flavors 3 oz Now

I am a soapmaker and I purchase soaps to see what they are like compared to mine. When they claimed that the PH was close to your own skin I found it hard to believe. I purchased the soap and tried it. It is a very nice bubbly, moisturizing and nicely scented soap. PH? Like most handmade soaps the PH is a 9. Your skins PH is anywhere between a 4.5 and 6. So, It is very hard to get a soaps PH close to your skin. Commercial soaps Ph is much higher, so handmade soap is what you want. I just felt a little deceived when I read their claims on another site.

Read Best Reviews of Indigo Wild: Zum Bar New Flavors 3 oz Here

This is the loveliest soap bar none! Zum Bar is a pure, natural goats milk soap, handmade to perfection. While each bar is individual, unique, all have a delicious scent, gently moisturize skin while cleansing thoroughly, and leave you feeling smooth as silk.

The anise-lavender soap is particularly delightful. First, the appearance the color is very much like blueberries and cream, the two shades combined result in a marbleized effect very appealing.

As for the fragrance, well, anise-lavender is irresistible. Anise is an herb that was cultivated by the ancient Egyptians (they knew a good thing when they saw it). Lavender, ah, think of the aromatic fields in Provence. The combination of the two creates a sweet scent, reminiscent of licorice. All of this in a handcut 3 oz. bar.

This soap is ZUM-thing special!

Want Indigo Wild: Zum Bar New Flavors 3 oz Discount?

I purchased this soap at earthfare and I bought three different scents it was Patchouli Mint, Almond, and Sandalwood the Almond smelled so good as well as the Patchouli Mint I haven't yet use the sandalwood but I am sure it smells just as good After I washed with these soaps my skin was so soft and I didn't need to apply lotion!! Ahhh i just ordered some more of there Patchouli Mint and some others I just cant wait until i receive my order

Thanks Indigo wild

0 comments:

Post a Comment