Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each)

Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 CountDove beauty bar's are the best soap for our family's dry skin.

This packaging allows me to have enough on hand so I don't run out and have to buy them at a much higher price at our local stores.

Been using it for years... at least 10 on and off. Nice on my skin and does not leave any type of film. Also, like the smell that last almost all day. By the way, I am a 60 year old male that loves this product.

Buy Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) Now

I was brought up on dove and dial. While I felt 'clean' after a shower or washing my hands, I also felt dried out. The word 'moisturizing' didn't follow from something that washed the oils out of my skin.

I've been exploring some of the other soaps here on Amazon, and I think I like the natural vegetable soaps a lot more. Moondance Soap is normal soap, without the extra chemicals in it. They make soap the old-fashioned way, and by leaving the glycerin in the soap when it cures, it has the softening these bars have to add back in. I think I like the natural glycerin better -I know I like the lack of 'dryness' -and that Moondance just plain soap has nothing in it to trigger itchy allergies.

The Dove bar lasts long enough -it doesn't need to dry out between use like the natural handmade stuff does. That's a plus, but I only shower once a day, so the natural product soap lasts plenty, too. The difference is price. If I'm looking for cheap disposable soap that does the job, this works. If I'm looking for a fancier soap for a gift (or a treat), I like the Moondance stuff.

Read Best Reviews of Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) Here

This item was put on serious shipping delay. I tried to cancel the order, but Amazon would not let me.

Want Dove Beauty Bar, White, 14 Count (4.25 Ounce Each) Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment