KHADI - Handmade Herbal Soap Pure Neem - 125g

KHADI - Handmade Herbal Soap Pure Neem - 125gthe delivery is rather ritualistic.... only problem with this FANTASTIC SOAP and I'm really reaching to call this a issue at all.

DHL air freight always delivers the package, they call 15~20 minutes prior to arriving at your doorstep to insure you are there to sign for the soap...lol

here where we live even fedEx and UPS leave packages on our steps without a signature involving much much higher value.

the soap is terrific nothing negative AT ALL.

I first saw this on Dr. Oz, and as a nurse I'm always interested in a natural, antibacterial solution to must things. I was pleasantly surprised by not only the fresh, lingering scent, but by the added benefit of superior moisture. As I've gotten older the skin on my heels & elbows have a tendency to severe dryness & cracking. I've tried all the creams & lotions, but this soap immediately banished my dry, cracked skin! Love it! My only complaint is that it comes from India & takes forever, so order early & order extra.

Buy KHADI - Handmade Herbal Soap Pure Neem - 125g Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment