Reviva Oatmeal Soap Bar 4.20 oz

Reviva Oatmeal Soap Bar 4.20 ozHave been using this brand of Seaweed Soap for about 7 years and absolutely love it. It's great for cellulite :o) and softens your skin, as well as removes toxins from your system. Love it.. Use it all over my body, from face to feet. Have a lovely soft scent! Can't beat it for the price... I have tried other Seaweed soaps and they seem to dissolve in water after using for a couple of days.

I received it in time and start using it right away. I love it! It make my skin smooth like baby bottom! I had little bumps on my tights from cellulite but, now after I used it, no bumps and very smooth! Can't wait to keep up to see more results. This soap I will stay with now on. =) Btw, I used it on my face and rest body it did great job. Also, lovely simple scent too. I recommend this soap to anyone!

Buy Reviva Oatmeal Soap Bar 4.20 oz Now

This is the best facial soap. It works wonders and you can tell a difference after 1 week of use.

Read Best Reviews of Reviva Oatmeal Soap Bar 4.20 oz Here

I heard how good seaweed was in breaking up toxins in your skin, so after reading the great reviews, I decided to bite the bullet and try it. I also use it with the Slimulator tool from Bliss. The soap has a grainy texture which can be painful on sensitive parts, but it also is great for exfoliating. The smell is not the greatest, but it washes away quickly and leaves your skin sooooo soft! I honestly can see a huge reduction in my cellulite. I'm going to start using this on my face to see if it helps with red marks. Once this bar that I'm using runs out, I'm buying the multi pack!

Want Reviva Oatmeal Soap Bar 4.20 oz Discount?

i brought one bar to try it out first on my skin i have never used natural soaps only soaps with deodorants in them, but THIS SOAP WORKS GREAT ON BODY. I BROKE OUT FROM THE PANOYL SOAP 5% USING THAT TO TREAT BLEMISHES AN ACNE AN IT BROKE MY FACE OUT IN BLEMISHES AN BLACK MARKS ONCE I TRIED THE SEAWEED ON MY FACE FOR THE FIRST TIME IT TOOK OFF EVERYTHING ALL IMPURITIES BLEMISH MARKS AN DARK MARKS AS WELL AN I ONLY USED IT ONE TIME ON MY FACE IS WORKED RITE AWAY ON BODY AS WELL.THIS IS GREAT BUT ALWAYS TRY FIRST BEFORE U BUY MORE I JUST BROUGHT MORE OF THIS SOAP MY SON LIKES IT AS WELL.IT SMELLS STRONG AN BAD WHEN U USE IT BUT U CAN"T SMELL IT ON YOUR BODY SO THATS A GOOD THING BUT ITS CLEANS EVERYTHING..

Save 20% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment