Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3)

Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid OuncesDo you have a favorite hand soap? Apparently I do. :-P

I found this when my son was first born and I was washing my hands constantly. It was the only soap that didn't dry my skin out, but left my hands feeling completely clean. Great in wintertime and even better if you are prone to eczema.

It's hard to find in the stores these days, so I was happy to find it here as a Subscribe and Save item.

I look for products with paraben and other toxins. I keep this handsoap all over my house. The citrus and ginger root smell great and it meets my ingredient requirements.

Buy Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3) Now

I use this at work. It helps my hands from being dried out and it keeps my hands clean naturally.

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3) Here

This soap turned out to be great after all. Highly recommend! I wash my hands all day long due to having small children to take care of. I'm purchasing my next order tonight! The smell is actually very pleasant and this soap does not dry out my hands.

UPDATE: I recently stopped buying this product due to the high price. I now wash my hands and face with "Kiss My Face Olive Oil Bar Soap." I buy the 3 pack at Bel-Air Market for less than 5 bucks and it's very gentle on my hands and face with less ingredients.

Want Burt's Bees Citrus & Ginger Hand Soap, 7.5 Fluid Ounces (Pack of 3) Discount?

Since we have a new baby in the house, we started reading the labels on the products we use every day. After reading the labels of the chemicals of various other hand soaps, we end up purchasing Burt's Bees. We have been incredibly happy with this product ability to clean our hands. The Citrus / Ginger has a nice sent that is not too strong. We are no longer worried about residues left on our hands when we pick up our little one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment