Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 5 Lbs

Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 5 Lbs
  • With a Blend of Cocoa and Palm Oil

I needed something for my face that was NON irritating and would help with adult acne. I LOVE THIS! It is my second order. Be sure you suds the soap in your hand and DO NOT RUB THE SOAP directly on your body. It has rough pieces in it and they will scratch your face. The rough peices simply disolve when you suds them. I USE THIS EVERY DAY ALL OVER I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Buy Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 5 Lbs Now

After first discovering the beneficial qualities of black soap, I have been a user ever since. I would recommend this to anyone, whether you suffer from skin problems or not. I tell everyone I know what I use on my skin, and I am always getting compliments, even though I am over 40. Going natural is the best thing you can do, because avoiding chemicals and unnatural ingredients is healthier for your skin. You must understand that your skin is the largest organ on your body and whatever it breathes and absorbs affects your overall health. Do the right thing and start using raw african black soap from Ghana!

Read Best Reviews of Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 5 Lbs Here

I received this product along with the Raw Unrefined 5lbs of Shea butter one week earlier than estimated. I couldn't wait to get home and try this product. I did not care much for the way it was packaged. The shea butter came in a sealed durable plastic, however this huge block came in ceran wrap material. Because it is so soft I suggest using the same packaging as the shea butter (5 lb). But this doesnt affect my actual review score of the product. The wrapping was decent but could have been better. My cousin and I both took small shavings of the black soap and were amazed at how easily this stuff lathers!!! What I love most is that it does not have a harsh perfumed smell!! It smells clean, just like the shea butter! Although my cousin and I were testing the products latherability (lol) I couldnt resist washing my face with it. I like that my face and hands did not dry out. I await to see what it does to my acne prone skin. I absolutley LOVE it and will be ordering again. I think this stuff will at LEAST last me one year if its lathering like this in such small amounts!!

Want Raw African Black Soap from Ghana - 5 Lbs Discount?

African Black Soap is excellent for dry skin care. The soap lathers really well, is soft, and leaves my skin soft. This soap does not dry the skin out. It actually moisturizes the skin and leaves a sort of glow to it. If you have had problems using Castile soap due to dry skin, this is the product you are seeking. It is a raw product so don't expect the pretty little shape you get with commercial soap which contain sulfate, but this soap cleans the skin and leaves it feeling soft. I would not recommend using this soap on very delicate areas, if you know what I mean, as it has an exfoliant in it. But, that's just me. LOL

I ordered this product because it was a little cheaper than one I had ordered before and you get a lot of it. I have sensitive skin and black soap doesn't seem to irritate it like regular soap does. I have to say I was disappointed with this product. It is very crumbly unlike other black soap I have ordered from Amazon and it's almost impossible to cut up in smaller bar size. It also has very large 'pebbles' in it. Also something about it irritates my face and the other I ordered from Amazon didn't. I would send it back but I am out of time since I am moving to another country Saturday and bought this to care for my allergic skin there. All in all I wouldn't recommend this. Pay a little more and get the better quality black soap sold my others on Amazon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment