Dr. Woods Naturally Bar Soap Skin Lightening English Rose -- 5.25 oz

Dr. Woods Naturally Bar Soap Skin Lightening English Rose -- 5.25 ozI use the Dr woods black soap to clear up my skin and love the results and needed to clear up some discolorations on my skin and decided to purchase this soap. Love, love, love. I do not use the soap everyday because it will lightening your face up really fast, but I use it gradually because I do not want to lightening my entire face just the acne marks.

I wanted to wait until I used the whole bar. Thus far no results. Had some bad bruses on my chest from a heart monitor. This had no effect. Also the bar leaves a soap film on your skin and the tub. I don't recommend this product if you are trying to clear up dark spots.

Buy Dr. Woods Naturally Bar Soap Skin Lightening English Rose -- 5.25 oz Now

I must say that this soap did wonders for me. I have very sensitive skin and I have been using an Aveeno cleansing product for sensitive skin and it still sent my cheeks to a bright red. But honestly one wash from this and no flames. I know it sounds silly but I couldn't contain my excitement.

Also the smell is really strong, I liked it but some obviously won't. Also it made my skin very soft. Not silky soft but more of a baby skin soft.

Read Best Reviews of Dr. Woods Naturally Bar Soap Skin Lightening English Rose -- 5.25 oz Here

love the smell hasn't lighting my skin yet it was why I bought it might work for other people it doesn't on me

Want Dr. Woods Naturally Bar Soap Skin Lightening English Rose -- 5.25 oz Discount?

This soap lathers well and smells of roses which im not to fond of. Im not sure if it lightened my skin but it does lather well and is filled with natural ingredients. I would buy this again because of the ingredients and i do have a feeling this will take a few weeks to see real results.

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment