Farmer's Market Natural Bar Soap Pumpkin Spice -- 5.5 oz ( Multi-Pack)

Farmers' Market Natural Bar Soap, Pumpkin Spice, 5.5 OunceI was very disappointed with this soap. I bought it for the scent which is described as "hints of pumpkin, cinnamon and spice" in fact it has no scent that I can detect at all. When I received it I smelled the box nothing. Opened the box and smelled the soap nothing. I took a shower with it no scent at all. As a soap it's acceptable but do not expect the scents that are claimed. Definitely not worth it considering the cost.

Picture gives the impression that these two soaps come as one gift box. They don't! Bought multiples of these as office Christmas gifts, but when they arrived as individual bars, I had to rebundle to make a better gift. Also soaps are not worth the price. They are clear colored & do not smell like very much.

Buy Farmer's Market Natural Bar Soap Pumpkin Spice -- 5.5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Now

Bought this soap for my sister because 1. it's a natural soap and 2. it's Pumpkin Spice which she absolutely loves. Well, she loved it so kudos to me for taking a chance and buying it.

Read Best Reviews of Farmer's Market Natural Bar Soap Pumpkin Spice -- 5.5 oz ( Multi-Pack) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment