Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap Bars

Hugo Naturals Bar Soap, Indonesian Patchouli and Sandalwood, 4 OunceIf you are familiar with sandalwood and patchouli, this soap smells like that. I think it has a stronger sandalwood scent. Both fragrances are an earthy/woodsy smell.

The soap cleans well, leaves you feeling soft and is a unisex scent that complements women and men both.

I was a little apprehensive to purchase it based on a review from someone who didn't like the scent, but if you like sandalwood, you'll like the soap. I do.

update: Also, there's a 'scent name' along with the review. That may be why the reviews vary so much. Maybe some scents smell better than others -or of course there's always personal preference.

The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because you must be careful not to let it sit in the soap dish with water. It melts too easily! Otherwise, I like it. It has a very nice scent which stays on the skin and in the shower for quite awhile. I would buy it again.

Buy Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap Bars Now

This soap is good quality. It is a different aroma than I was expecting so I will use it but not reorder. I think others might like the smell but it is a personal prefence. The other soap I got from another company was really good. I will keep searching.

Read Best Reviews of Hugo Naturals Handcrafted Soap Bars Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment