Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Almond 128 Ounces

Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Almond 128 Ounceshealthy skin, soft hair, great for anything! no harsh chemicals. smells fantastic. fair trade. organic. what are you waiting for?!?

I absolutely LOVE this stuff! It works great for everything from a peppermint foot bath to shampoo to cleaning my floors. It is wonderful and safe and I am hooked ;-)

Buy Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Almond 128 Ounces Now

Very strange company,very strange labels, very strange marketing and advertising (virtually none) but GREAT SOAP. I have been using this stuff for years and have been impressed from the first time I used it. The scent, the lather, and the feel when done are second to none.

Read Best Reviews of Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Almond 128 Ounces Here

Background: After using this soap at my friend's house 3 years ago, I really liked how it easily came off from the body, washing in the shower and loved the smell.

PRO: I bought this gallon size to save some $$$. I am a single user and lasted for about 8 months.

CON: One complaint is that it leaves the brown color on the shower curtain after using it for 2 weeks.

You also may not want to transfer this soap into a soap dispenser as it can easy get solidified and clogs the pump.

I had to use a hot water on the soap dispenser once/week. You should consider using a simple container with a hole

on a cap.

Want Castile Liquid Soap Organic-Almond 128 Ounces Discount?

Sure, I change up the scents, but Dr. Bronner's is ALL YOU NEED! Diluted in a 32oz bottle (1/2 cup of soap & 2 tbs carragean gum) it's my shampoo and body wash! No gum? Put it in a spray bottle (nice aluminum ones on Amazon), keep it hooked on the shower caddy and SPRAY your shampoo and body wash on! Diluted in another bottle I wash my dishes, I clean my house with it (peppermint), I do my laundry with it (lavendar) and with the Sals Suds (pine) I mop my floors and clean glass better than Windex!!! NO JOKE! It really is magic! :D

Save 19% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment