Dove White Beauty Bar, 14 Count

Dove White Beauty Bar,  14 CountI'm a soap lover. I used to go into stores and buy all kinds of exotic soaps just because I loved to use different kinds. I love the smell and feel of a good soap. What I've found out over time, however, is that nothing beats Dove Soap. It is gentle, works up a great lather and is gentle on the skin. I love its smell and never buy the unscented variety. For me, part of getting out of the shower is having that fresh soap smell that is so clean. Dove is as good as any expensive, exotic soap and I'm happy to stick with Dove.

How can you review soap? OK, it isn't soap, it is a moisturizing bar. But still, it is Dove, it rocks (especially in the dry winter months). But the real kicker for me is buying in quantity. We never run out. I have it in our Subscribe and Save which garners you another 15% off and always free shipping. Amazon has something going on with that Subscribe and Save!

Buy Dove White Beauty Bar, 14 Count Now

Dove has always been a product my whole family uses from our youngest to oldest. All of my boys(husband included)have extremely dry skin and dove seems to work the best. This was a good price when you sign up for subscribe and save.

Read Best Reviews of Dove White Beauty Bar, 14 Count Here

I love my Dove soap and have been using it for years. I have very sensitive , dry skin and this is just the right soap for me...

Want Dove White Beauty Bar, 14 Count Discount?

No, I'm not beautiful, but I occasionally use a DOVE BEAUTY BAR. This soap is as mild as your grandmother's smile; there are no harsh odors, scents, or irritants--just a no-nonsense bar that leaves soft, smooth skin. And anyone who knows me knows I gotta be soft. . .

In the winter my skin gets as dry as mule leather, so I'll shower with the DOVE BEAUTY BAR for moisturizing relief. Ah, there's that soft feeling again. And hey, this product is dermatologist recommended, so even the medical community is giving a thumbs up. Good to buy in bulk, which is why DOVE BEAUTY BAR, WHITE, 4.25-OUNCE BARS IN 14-COUNT PACKAGES (PACK OF 2) is a good deal. That's 28 bars of DOVE BEAUTY BARS. That's a whole lot of soft.

--D. Mikels, Esq.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment